Please make sure you read that you are aware of our policies before registering for one of our foreign language courses.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
- Group classes are online.
- Our sessions are 8 weeks long.
- Class size is 2 to 8 students.
- Classes meet once a week.
- Adult classes are 1.5 hours long.
- Children classes are 1 hour long.
Enrollment and Tuition
- Sessions are ongoing. Students may join at anytime as long as proficiency levels meet the class level.
- Payments will be prorated for classes missed upon enrollment.
- Payment must be made in full before the beginning of the session.
- An installment payment plan can be offered upon request.
- Payments can be made with credit card or check. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Refunds and Credits Policy
- Students canceling one week or more before the class start date will receive a 90% tuition refund.
- Students canceling between one week prior to the class start date and one week after the class has commenced are eligible for an 80% credit toward future classes.
- No credits or refunds will be issued for cancellations occurring one week after the class start date.
- All refund and credit requests must be submitted in writing to ISL within the specified timeframes mentioned above.
- No refunds or credits will be given for absences
- No refunds or credits available for books and materials.
Make-up for Missed Classes
- In the event of a class cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, ISL will arrange a make-up class, and all students will be notified. Unfortunately, no alternative make-up dates will be provided for students who cannot attend the rescheduled session.
- If a student misses a class:
- Please note that individual students who miss a class will not have make-up classes scheduled for them. However, if a recording of the missed class is available, we can provide it for their review.
- Students are eligible for a single make-up private lesson at a reduced rate. Once a make-up lesson is scheduled, rescheduling is not possible, and no refunds will be granted for canceled make-up lessons.
- Early Bird Discounts are available when students register during the Early Bird Registration Period (TBD and announced for each session).
Staff and Academics
- ISL instructors are native speakers of the target language or are fluent to native-speaker level.
- ISL will do the best to keep the same instructor for each class; however, may need to substitute in an equally qualified instructor from time to time.
- ISL does not guarantee that students will pass any tests or exams.