Please make sure you read that you are aware of our policies before registering for one of our foreign language courses.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
- Group classes are online.
- There are 2 types of session:
- Session A is 13 weeks long.
- Session B is 6 weeks long.
- Class size is 2 to 8 students.
- Classes meet once a week.
- Adult classes are 1.5 hours long.
- Children classes are 1 hour long.
Enrollment and Tuition
- Sessions are ongoing. Students may join at anytime as long as proficiency levels meet the class level.
- Payments will be prorated for classes missed upon enrollment.
- Payment must be made in full before the beginning of the session.
- An installment payment plan can be offered upon request.
- Payments can be made with credit card or check. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Refunds and Credits Policy
- Students who cancel more than one week prior to the class start date are entitled to a 90% refund of tuition paid.
- Students who cancel less than one week prior to the class start date are entitled to a 80% credit towards future classes.
- All requests for refunds and credits must be received by ISL in writing by the times listed above.
- No credits or refunds will be provided for cancelations after one week from the class start date.
- No refunds or credits are provided for absences.
- No refunds or credits on books and materials.
Make-up for Missed Classes
- Students enrolled in group classes are entitled to one make up private lesson at a discounted rate.
- Make-up lessons cannot be rescheduled once finalized; no refunds are given for cancelled make-up lessons.
- In the event of a class cancellation for any unexpected circumstances, a make-up class will be scheduled by ISL and all students will be informed. No alternative make-up dates will be offered for students who are unable to attend the make up session.
- Early Bird Discounts are available for Sessions A (13 weeks) when students register during the Early Bird Registration Period (TBD and announced for each session).
Staff and Academics
- ISL instructors are native speakers of the target language or are fluent to native-speaker level.
- ISL will do the best to keep the same instructor for each class; however, may need to substitute in an equally qualified instructor from time to time.
- ISL does not guarantee that students will pass any tests or exams.