Please make sure you read the policies below that apply when you choose to register on one of our foreign language courses.
- Class size is 2 to 8 students.
- Classes meet once a week for 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- Sessions are ongoing. Students may join at anytime as long as proficiency levels meet the class level. Payments will be prorated for classes missed upon enrollment.
Enrollment and Tuition
- Enrollment and payment is for a full session. If a student joins the session late, payment will be prorated for the missed classes.
- Payment must be made in full before the beginning of the session.
- Payments can be made with credit card or check. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Refunds and Credits Policy
- Students who cancel more than one week prior to the class start date are entitled to a 90% refund of tuition paid.
- Students who cancel less than one week prior to the class start date are entitled to a 80% credit towards future classes.
- Students who cancel/discontinue within 2 weeks past the class start date are entitled to a 70% credit towards future classes.
- All requests for refunds and credits must be received by ISL in writing by the times listed above.
- No credits or refunds will be provided for cancelations after two weeks from the class start date.
- No refunds or credits are provided for absences.
- No refunds or credits on books and materials.
Make-up for Missed Classes
- Students enrolled in group classes are entitled to one make up lesson at a discounted rate of $40/hr.
- Make-up lessons cannot be rescheduled once finalized; no refunds are given for cancelled make-up lessons.
- In the event of a class cancellation or inclement weather, a make-up class will be scheduled by ISL and all students will be informed. No alternative make-up dates will be offered for students who are unable to attend the make up session.
Early Bird Discounts are available for each session when students register during the Early Bird Registration Period (TBD and announced for each session).
Staff and Academics
- ISL instructors are native speakers of the target language or are fluent to native-speaker level.
- ISL will do the best to keep the same instructor for each class; however, may need to substitute in an equally qualified instructor from time to time.
- ISL does not guarantee that students will pass any tests or exams.