Please make sure you read the policies below that apply when you choose to purchase one of our one-to-one private foreign language courses.
- Lessons are purchased in packages of 6, 12 or 24 lessons.
- Lessons can be for a length of 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours or more.
- Lesson packages expire as following:
Pack Length Expiration 6 hours 2 months 12 hours 5 months 24 hours 9 months
- A full payment must be made 48 hours before the beginning of the lessons.
- Payments can be made with credit card, cash, or checks. There is a $25 fee for returned checks. A credit card is needed for us to keep in our system.
- Tuition fees once paid are not refundable.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
- To cancel or change a lesson, a notice must be received at least 24 hour in advanced. Email or phone is acceptable. No voicemails will be accepted as cancellation. If a proper notice is not received, the lesson will be charged.
- A lesson can only be cancelled and rescheduled once.
- Students can reschedule a maximum of 1 hour from the 6 lessons package, a maximum of 3 lessons of the 12-hour package, or 6 lessons of the 24-hour package.
Staff and Academics
- International School of Languages instructors are native speakers of the target language or are fluent to native-speaker level.
- International School of Languages will do the best to keep the same instructor for each class; however, may need to substitute in an equally qualified instructor from time to time.
- International School of Languages s does not guarantee that students will pass any tests or exams.