Please make sure you read the policies below that apply when you choose to enrol on one of our foreign language courses.
- Class size is 2 to 6 students.
- Classes meet once a week for 1 hour (Children) or 45 minutes (Mommy and Me)
- Students may join at anytime as long as their proficiency level meets the level of the class. Their payment will be prorated for the classes missed at the point they enroll.
Enrollment and Tuition
- Enrollment and payment is for a full session. If a student joins the session late, payment will be prorated for the missing classes.
- Payment must be made in full before the beginning of the session.
- Payments can be made with credit card, cash, or checks. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Tuition Refunds and Credits
- Refunds or credits are not provided for students’ absences.
- Refunds have to be requested at least three (3) days prior to the first day of class. A refund of 90% of your payment will be processed. Books are not refundable.
- Once the session has started, only credit can be provided to students as long as the request is made within two (2) weeks of the beginning of the session. Only 80% of the leftover tuition will provided to the student and can be used to purchase classes, lessons
or materials. This credit is valid for one year.
Make-up of Missed Classes
- Students can attend another class of the same age to make up for a missed class. If no other class is available or student cannot attend another class, class credit will be lost.
- In the event of a class cancellation due to the weather or teacher absence, ISL will schedule a make up class and all students will be informed. No alternative make-up dates will be offered for students who are unable to attend scheduled make-ups.
- Early Bird Discounts are available for each session when students register during the Early Bird Registration Period (TBD and announced for each session).
Staff and Academics
- ISL instructors are native speakers of the target language or are fluent to native-speaker level.
- ISL will do the best to keep the same instructor for each class; however, may need to substitute an equally qualified teacher from time to time.
- ISL does not guarantee that students will pass any tests or exams.